|These rules were last updated January 24, 2011. You are responsible for checking the rules regularly.|
By signing up for LogoBogo, you have agreed to the following rules. Any violation of these rules may result in a suspension or removal from the forums.
We are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
We do not intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and in the Forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend any member accounts at our discretion without explanation. Please e-mail the administrators or moderators by clicking here if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines or policies outlined below.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the administrators and/or moderators of this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or by clicking the "Report this Post" button at the bottom of the offending post. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame if we determine that removal is necessary.
We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so. We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of our current policies. If there are any rules or policies you do not understand, you may contact an administrator or moderator.
- Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please email email@example.com.
- Members are limited to five (5) requests per month - One per week plus one additional request per month. (Requests with donations are exempt from this rule.)
- Regular members are allowed to request one (1) revision per graphic request. Any more will require a donation.
- ONLY GraphicPros are permitted a donation link in their signature.
- Members will not create two requests within one request. Create a new topic for every graphic request, no matter how small of a project it may be.
- Be respectful of our time and effort - A donation or even a simple "thank you" goes a long way. We do not do reps at LogoBogo. All you need to do is say thank you in the forum. It keeps the artists happy and more inclined to do work for you again in the future.
- LogoBogo is a professional site, and your requests should reflect professionalism. Use of capital letters and punctuation is required for your request.
- Do NOT post e-mail addresses or any other personally identifiable information in your posts (ie. Phone Numbers, Addresses, etc.)
- Do NOT be disrespectful to other members, artists, or administrators.
- Do NOT contact specific artists via PM or e-mail for free graphics. Violators will receive one warning. The second offense will result in account termination.
- Do NOT post any type of "spam", or post content which may lead other visitors to the purchase of a product or service unrelated to this website. Violators will be banned immediately.
- Do NOT post a request for a graphic containing any type of nudity, pornography, vulgar language, or any other type of obscenity.
- Do NOT bump your own request. You may contact an administrator to bump your request if it isn't answered within 3 days.
In order to give you the graphic you need, we require that you give the designers the following information in your post:
1) What size graphic you will need. If you are not sure, see our sizing guide application available on the Create New Topic page.
2) What the text on your graphic should say, as well as any secondary text. Please type this EXACTLY as you would like it. If you need all capital letters, please say so. Also, you might want to double check your spelling. If your request is misspelled, it's likely your graphic will be as well.
3) Tell us who your target audience is, as well as the feeling your logo would like to convey. Any suggestions on color schemes, certain elements you want or absolutely don't want, or any additional information that would be helpful to the designers. Remember, the more information you give, the better your logo will be.
4) A link to the website, when possible, where the graphic will be used. Sometimes a graphic artist will get a good idea of what you might need based on the website.
Please keep in mind that the contributors to this site are volunteering their time and talent, and in many cases are professional designers. We cannot read minds, so do not say "I need a logo for DJ John" and leave it at that. Give us more information! Do not take advantage of our kindness by posting several requests in the forum for free graphics. If you particularly like the work of a specific designer, and would like one to design several pieces of work for you, you are encouraged to contact them privately for paid work.
All media contained in this website is property of LogoBogo.com and of their creators. Artists' work is protected by copyright law, and permission must be granted by the creator for commercial use.
- You MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES upload ANY copyrighted material to our servers unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum. This includes any images you want your logo to look like. You may ONLY post a hyperlink to the image hosted on another server. If we determine that you have uploaded a copyrighted image to our servers, the image will be removed and your account will be terminated.
- Designers WILL NOT manipulate or use images on your behalf that do not have a link to that image on the web stating that it is legal under terms to do so, unless stipulated below:
* Other images that you yourself own are allowed to be used, however, you as a requester must bear the responsibility of furnishing that proof, whether from the EXIF data of the image or otherwise, but it must be undeniable and legitimate.
Also, be advised that our designers can and will reserve the right to refuse to work on a graphic, and LogoBogo administrators reserve the right to close and delete your request, if they even so much as have a strong suspicion that your image is in violation of copyright law. We take this very seriously.
If you notice any other member violating this rule, please use the "Report" button on the bottom left side of the post. This will alert moderators so we can take appropriate action.
In the free requests forum, only low resolution rasterized graphics will be submitted. Should your request include animated graphics, any graphics exceeding 1,000 pixels on either side or requires a source file such as a PSD or AI Vector, you must post your request in the Requests with Donations forum.
In order to post in this forum, you must specify the amount you are willing to donate for your chosen graphic. Failure to deliver on your promised donation will result in a removal from LogoBogo.
You must post your request and donation amount, following all request guidelines. GraphicsPros will upload a watermarked image. In order to retreive your chosen image, send the donation to your chosen GraphicsPro and they will upload your high quality or animated image.
Failure to post a donation amount will result in your request being closed.
At the present time, image uploading to this forum has been disabled for regular members. This is to ensure contributions to this forum are only made by approved GraphicPros. If you would like to contribute graphics to a Donation topic, you must consider becoming a GraphicsPro. See "How to Become a Graphics Pro" in the forum. Regular members who post images to donation requests will have their images removed and will receive a warning.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not sell or otherwise give out your personal information to an outside source unless under court order to do so.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.